Friday, March 22, 2013

The Bunny jumped over the Egg


Here is my Easter card for this year. Easter is not far off now. We are still in the midst of winter. There is snow on the ground and we are lucky if the temperature gets to the zero mark. I love to bake when Easter arrives. My favourite thing to bake was Hot Cross buns. The kids are in their own homes and so there is only me to eat them now. I think this is one year I might let the tradition slide. 

I haven't seen the bunnies outside lately as it has been too cold. The starlings are back though starting their nest for this year's babies. I hope this is a sign that "Spring" is on its way.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love Always,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kim, If you love hot cross buns you must make them for yourself! I bet they smell good while baking and with it cold on the outside it will be warm and inviting on the inside..then you could have a lovely cup of tea with a hot cross bun! Happy Easter..
    Oh yes, I adore this Easter card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Shirley, I guess you are right. That is the way I feel about most things. Thanks. You have a wonderful Easter as well.

    ReplyDelete