Saturday, September 22, 2012

My letterhead at Antique Images

Today one of the letterheads that I have designed is being showed by Carolyn at Antique Images. I made my letterhead with her little bluebird image. He is so sweet and I knew the minute I saw him that I would have to use him in one of my letterheads. I have been following Carolyn at Antique images for some time. She has amazing images that you can use for all kinds of projects. So hop on over to her blog and take a look. 

Click below to go to her blog. Enjoy!

Thank you, Carolyn.


Love Always,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    nice to see you my friend. What a lovely letter head. Hope you had a wonderful summer and I bet it's cooling off in your neck of the woods. We are pretty chilly here too. I love the bluebird and this would be a great image to write a letter on and to wish for summer once again!

    ReplyDelete