Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Dream Breakfast Room


I just found this picture and it illustrates nicely how I would like my breakfast room to look. I have a dining suite that belonged to my Great Aunt and Uncle. I have had it for many years. It has fit nicely in every home that I have ever had. I have always wanted to paint it. I want to paint it white. Our breakfast room is on the back of our house and the sun streams in the windows and garden door most mornings. It is a wonderful place to sit and have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our cats love to sit with us. This is where I enjoy my tea every morning (hubby his coffee) and this is where we sit when we are working on our laptops.
I have an old radio cabinet which is now storage for some of my dishes, my CD's and important papers that have no other home at the moment. It will look great once it is painted.
My second favourite colour is pink. I have pink Depression glass dishes, dishes with pink trim, dishes with roses and many pink teacups with roses. I will happily use all of these in my breakfast room.
Have a "Wonderful Pink Day".

Love Always,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I could sit here everyday, all day! What a lovely room. I wish I could paint my whole house white..my hubby would never let the stained wood be painted..if only I knew before we did the finish work! I love this..

    ReplyDelete