Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary


I don't know how I could have forgotten. I missed the anniversary of starting my blog. Life goes on doesn't it? I started writing on March 14, 2010, that was my first post. It has been more than a year. I love writing. I have read and enjoyed so many beautiful blogs since I ventured down this road. The world of blogging is a wonderful place. I appreciate all of the things I have learned from you and all of the comments that you have made to me. I wish all of you the very best and I am proud to be a part of it all. A special "Thank you", to Shirley, who always has something nice to say.

Love Always,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Kim...and I hope I'm the Shirley you have mentioned..I love your blog..and I'm so happy you are a blog friend...
    ~Hugs,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Kim - time just flies by, doesn't it! Congratulations - I hope you have many more anniversaries!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    Congrats on your one year blogging! I love the name of your blog and the header photo.

    Thank you so much for the link to the china that the lady asked me about-I sent it on to her so that should be a big help.
    It is nice to meet another Canadian blogger.

    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete