Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

     I wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day. The weather man is calling for sunshine for tomorrow and I am keeping my fingers crossed. This year is flying by. It is cold here today. It is only 6 degrees celcius. I had little crowned sparrows visiting me in the yard yesterday. Their song is almost as sweet as the song sparrows'.
     The pond is on hold until the weather clears as is the rest of the gardening. Our yard is very green with all of the rain that we have received. Smokey the little stray cat from our neighbourhood is still coming to the door. He comes every morning. He is there when I open the curtains in the morning waiting for food. 
    Chubby likes to make a lot of noise when breakfast is being served. Sometimes the three of them get so impatient when it is mealtime that they all hop on the counter to eat out of the bowls before I am finished. I think if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I would like to come back as a pampered cat. Spring cleaning awaits.
Love Always Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment